Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mountain View

In between all the craziness of our life on the road, we were able to relax for a couple days in Mountain View, AR.... it was fun to do nothing for a change. :)

A picnic in the park


Seth and Daniel had an impromptu spoon playing lesson at Mellon's Country Store



I love this guy :)

Luke and his guitar... where you find one, you find the other. :)

Jamming at the park


Luke trying his hand at trout fishing

Catching crawfish.

Possibly my favorite fisherman ever! :)

The Catch Of The Day ;)

Lana on the back porch of the cabin

Allison
We're back in NW AR now, should be heading home next week! Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of Allie and Lana! You girls are so cute! I love you girls. I miss you all- Lauren

    ReplyDelete