Saturday, September 13, 2014

An ammendment.

Hey y'all. It's me again. A mere 20 seconds after sharing the previous post, a couple of the brothers were looking at the blog on Jake's phone and I was suddenly aware of the outraged protest: " The Buck! Where is the picture of The Buck? You didn't post The Buck! How could you NOT post a picture of The Buck????" 

Now, be it known that I have a healthy appreciation for Bucks and their intended purpose. I'm especially good at using them judiciously...ie, "this dress is only three Bucks!" (Whilst shopping at Goodwill). I even like male deer, and I think their antlers are pretty. But I apparently made the sad mistake of overlooking The Buck while choosing pictures to share with y'all. For this I offer no explanation, a heartfelt apology, and without further ado, may I present to you....The Buck.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. Haha! -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny!! Lana, you make us laugh...and make me miss you even more! The guys enjoy looking at 4 wheelers, but could we *ahem* see some more pictures of the girls?! I love your classic girl affair with "Bucks", my sentiments are exactly the same. :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete